12.5.10


TRENCH KISS

My Favorit model of the moment !
Yulia Terentyeva, i shot her last weekend
Yulia wears tranparant lace dress and pants by Moon Young Hee
i balanced with a vintage men's trench and thats it i fell in love with her.


Martin Michaelis an editor friend at Encens magazine, wears his trench in a way that i adore.
i always love this kind of style but guess that ill never pull it out on me as good as him.
Martin est tres chic !


an obsession about trench !
i know its not a new hot stuff to wear but its just so classical and timeless, i just can't get enough (and i think same case with everyone !)
me and my designer friend Harry Halim wearing our own favorite trenches
photographed by a grandma in jardin du Palais Royal.
love it !

1 comment:

Hermawan Chandra said...

I definitely understand your conundrum...I think its the Asian curse to never be able to pull off the trench effortlessly =)